Listing Courtesy of Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A rare find on the Pend Oreille waterfront! Stunning 5 bdrm lodge style home in a private wooded setting on over 3.5 acres with 475' of waterfront! Home boasts 2 oversize 2 car garages, a gourmet kitchen with stainless Viking appliances, solid surface counter tops, island, warming drawer, walk in pantry, and T&G wood ceilings. Log accents and high end finishes throughout the home. Generous main floor master suite includes; water views, a sun room, jetted tub, 2 headed shower, and dual sink vanity. Sunken living room with built in entertainment center and wood burning fireplace, and 28' ceilings! Outside there's lawn to the water's edge and your own sandy beach amidst the beautifully landscaped yard. There's also 2 shops for all the toys! See feature sheet for complete list of amenities!
||31 Swan Shores
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Microwave, Propane Hot Water, Range/Oven, Range/Oven, Gas, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Cable Tv, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Tile
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- None, Crawl Space
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Peninsula,Pantry
- Covered Porch, Dock/Boat Slip, Exterior Lighting, Garden Area, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Deck, Paved Parking, See Remarks
- Residential Waterfront
- 4+ Car
- Community System
- Att Garage
- Private Sewer System
- From Sandpoint; South on Hwy 95, turn west on Lakeshore Drive for 8.5 miles. At T turn right and go for about a mile to Swan Shores, first driveway on left.
Property Listed By Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.