Listing Courtesy of Realteam Real Estate Center
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This home is a 3 bedroom 3 bath 2116 square feet and has filtered Views of Avondale Lake.Comes with all Stainless appliances and a beautiful yard. Large lot .27. Fenced in large deck on side. Granite counter tops and Hardwood Floors. No rear neighbors. Enjoy the Lake, Country Club. Agents :Please see private remarks.
||12331 N AVONDALE
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Gas Hot Water, Grill Top, Range/Oven, Gas, Refrigerator
- Cable Internet Available, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Gas Stove, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Hardwood Floors
- Fireplace, Forced Air, Hot Water
- Bkfst Bar,Granite,Pantry
- Exterior Lighting, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Deck
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Att Garage
- Cinder Block
- Community System
- Paved,Public Maintained
- Hwy 95 N turn right on Miles to Avondale county Club. Stay on road to Avondale Loop home on Left
Property Listed By Realteam Real Estate Center
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.