Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Incredible mountain views! Welcome to your large quarter acre lot that rests at the end of a private cul-de-sac. Meander down the walking path from Willamette park to the hot tub in your backyard. This big, beautiful home boasts close to 3,000 square feet of living space. T bursting with 3 living areas, 5 bedrooms (one non conforming), 2.5 baths and finished basement. It's convenient and close to shopping, freeways, great schools and health services. If that's not enough to win your heart, a three car garage, sprinkler system and so much more will make you fall in love with this house. Ralph the giraffe wants to take you on a tour of this amazing home today!
||1295 W PALOUSE
02 Post Falls
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Burglar Alarm, Cable Tv, Central Air, Dsl Av, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate
- Forced Air
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Peninsula,Pantry
- Covered Porch, Curbs, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Landscaping, Open Deck, Paved Parking, Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 3 Car
- Corner Lot,Level,Open,Southern Exposure
- Att Garage
- City Sewer
- Paved,Public Maintained
- West on Poleline - Left on Willamette - Right on W Palouse Dr
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.