Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Conveniently located nearly equidistant between Coeur d'Alene & Washington state line, this immaculate Whisky Flats home features over 3,500 sf, granite counter tops, a gas fireplace, central A/C, 8' tall garage door, square bathroom sinks, and an intelligently designed floor plan. In addition to the FULL front and back yard sprinkler system and landscaping, this property also backs up to 9.7 acres of farm land offering valuable peace and privacy. With nearly 2,500 finished square feet, and over 1,000 below grade square feet ready for customization, the opportunities are endless!
||696 W TENNESSEE
02 Post Falls
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Elec
- Burglar Alarm, Cable Tv, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Fireplace, Forced Air
- Bkfst Bar,Granite,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Covered Porch, Curbs, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Patio, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Att Garage
- City Sewer
- Paved,Public Maintained
- From CDA I-90 west to N Spokane St (exit 5). Right on N Spokane St, L onto W Poleline Ave (3rd exit at traffic circle), R on Chase Rd, R on Grange Rd, L on Woodford, right onto W Tennessee to home
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.