Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Exquisitely maintained 4 bedroom and 2 bath home (one bedroom non conforming) with over 2200 square feet and boasts an open concept living space with beautiful custom wood finishings throughout. This home has a full finished basement complete with a gas stove for those chilly North Idaho winter evenings. Further, there is a large heated shop completely set up as a wood working shop. On over .75 acre, this property is impeccably landscaped and fenced with a stunning garden area, large deck, greenhouse and garden shed. There are numerous different types of fruit and nut trees on this very private and peaceful property. Schedule an appointment today to view this North Idaho gem!
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Electric Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator
- Cable Internet Available, Cable Tv, Central Vac, Dsl Av, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Baseboard, Stove
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Peninsula
- Covered Porch, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Fruit Trees, Garden Area, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Deck, Open Patio, Rain Gutters, Rv Parking
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Det Garage
- Fiber Cement
- Septic System
- From the junction of Highway 95 and Highway 2, go East on Hwy 2 for 5 miles, Right on Division, Right on Roosevelt and home is on your Left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.