Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Four bedrooms, two baths in this charming 1940's home! Great location Only 5 minutes to downtown, close to the collage and to the Centennial Trail! The home sits on a corner lot, on the top of a hill, so the views are amazing! You can't miss the incredible mature maple tree in the South Facing front yard! Large private fenced back yard entertaining. The separate garage could be used as a shop too! Great opportunity for a new home buyer or investor! Totally professionally cleaned with all new carpet!
||1202 N C
||Coeur D Alene
01 Cd'A Urban/Dalton
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Hot Water, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cable Internet Available, Cable Tv, Skylights, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Forced Air
- Covered Porch, Curbs, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Patio, Paved Parking, Rain Gutters, Rv Parking
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 1 Car
- Corner Lot,Level,Sloping
- Det Garage
- Fiber Cement,Lap Siding,Shingle
- City Sewer
- Paved,Public Maintained
- Harrison Ave, North on C Street, house is on East corner
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.