Listing Courtesy of Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Inc.
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Surround yourself by forest land on nearly one acre of tranquil, private and fenced land. Rustic 2 bedroom, 1 bath cabin with seperate guest house. The shop has cement floors and is excellent for added storage. Private well and power on site. Property adjacent to English Point Recreation Area. Short distance to Hayden Lake, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and horseback trails. Excellent property for building new as lot is very close to newer/larger homes.
||8034 E ENGLISH POINT
- Electric Dryer, Electric Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator, Washer
- Washer/Dryer Hu, Wood Stove
- Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl
- Cadet, Stove
- None, Crawl Space
- Covered Porch, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Fruit Trees, Rv Parking, Satellite Dish
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- Private Well
- Borders Special Land,Level,Sloping
- Septic System
- Paved,Public Maintained
- Lancaster east to English Point Road. Turn Right to property on the left.
Property Listed By Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Inc.
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.