Listing Courtesy of Professional Realty Services Idaho
4 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Stunning panoramic views of Lake Pend Oreille, the city of Sandpoint and surrounding mountains from this luxury custom home, a peaceful 2-acre retreat that includes access to a private community park on the lake! Located just 10 minutes from town, this 2,534 sq ft home boasts extraordinary craftsmanship, highlighted by beautiful trim work, natural stone showers, hardwood floors throughout, and a gorgeous rock fireplace. The main level features an open plan design and extensive windows, perfect for enjoying the picturesque setting and views. Professionally designed outdoor spaces include custom steel pergolas & deer proof fencing crafted by local artisans, a vegetable garden with raised beds, and drip irrigation throughout. Property website is available - ask your agent for more details!
||210 W Eagle Crest Dr
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Propane Hot Water, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Hardwood Floors
- Fireplace, Forced Air, Furnace
- None, Crawl Space
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Exterior Lighting, Fruit Trees, Garden Area, Landscaping, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Patio, Paved Parking, Pergola, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish
- Site Built > 2 Acres
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Community Well
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- Gravel,Private Maintained Road
- From US-95, E on Bottle Bay Rd for ~2.4 miles, right on Eagle Crest Dr (there is a bank of mailboxes at the turn-off), left at the fork onto W Eagle Crest Dr, driveway is across from blue garage.
Property Listed By Professional Realty Services Idaho
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.