Listing Courtesy of Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This recently updated and meticulously maintained home is nestled among Old Growth Cedars in the beautiful Trestle Creek area only 15 minutes from Sandpoint. The sounds of a year-round creek compliment the professionally landscaped property that features an incredible outdoor stone fireplace and covered deck with an outdoor kitchen. Inside you will find an open layout with vaulted ceilings, granite counters, custom cabinetry, hydronic floor heat and a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. With Miles of National Forest and the Trestle Creek Boat Launch on Lake Pend Oreille only minutes away this would make a fantastic year-round home or vacation Rental.
||423 Creekside Ln
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace, Radiant
- None, Crawl Space
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Peninsula,Pantry
- Covered Deck, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Rv Parking, Satellite Dish
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Private Well
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- Head East on Hwy 200 towards Hope. Turn Left onto Creekside Ln, just past Trestle Creek. Home is on the right side near the end of road close to the dead end.
Property Listed By Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.