Listing Courtesy of Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Inc.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
WANT NEW CONSTRUCTION?... but don't want the hassle of endless waiting for it?! Here is your answer... newer built, gorgeous 3 bed/2.5 bath dream home built in 2016! Also PRE-INSPECTED too! The Master En-suite is huge with both a soaking tub and shower. The loft area at the top of the stairs is perfect for an office or family room. Featuring beautiful views of both mountains and prairie from the front country style porch, rear covered patio and bedroom windows. AND NO REAR NEIGHBORS! This subdivision offers close proximity to shopping, medical, schools and an I-90 corridor. Great parks and walking areas are available... yet on a quiet, not often traveled street. DON'T WAIT... book your private tour today!!!
||8361 N Scotsworth
02 Post Falls
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Gas
- Cable Tv, Central Air, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Forced Air
- None, Crawl Space
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Covered Porch, Curbs, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Garden Area, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Patio, Paved Parking, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Att Garage
- City Sewer
- Paved,Public Maintained Road
- Prairie Avenue to Crown Pointe, North to Devonshire, West to Scotsworth, North to home
Property Listed By Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Inc.
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.