Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beutler & Associates
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Inviting Hayden Lake Waterfront Home: with large windows and skylights that embrace the natural light as you look at the lake. This home offers 3 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms and 3,186 square feet of light and bright living areas. Superb views and foyer area greet you as you enter this home along with quaint living areas. 179 feet of lake frontage, nice level lawn, heated driveway, plenty of off-street parking, nice deck, and covered boat slip.
||3207 E HAYDEN LAKE
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ro Combo-Gas/Elec, Trash Compactor, Wall Oven
- Burglar Alarm, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Gas Stove, Skylights, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace, Forced Air
- Granite,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Covered Porch, Dock/Boat Slip, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Paved Parking, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish
- Residential Waterfront
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Att Garage
- Community System
- Paved,Public Maintained Road
- Honeysuckle East to Lower Hayden Lake Road. Stay on Lower Hayden Lake Road to the House. Before Toblers Marina on Lakeside of road.
Property Listed By Century 21 Beutler & Associates
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.