Listing Courtesy of Lakeshore Realty
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
End of the road privacy and nestled in the Pines! Enjoy filtered views of Twin Lakes and close to the public boat launch area. Well-kept rustic home with knotty pine interior and beams, 2010 remodel, updated appliances, lovely entertaining living area, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, natural gas and newer HVAC system. 3-bay garage with bathroom, covered front porch, covered 12 x 50 back deck.
||23621 N AMIGO
04 Rathdrum/Twin Lakes
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Hot Water, Grill Top, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Cable Tv, Central Air, Central Vac, Fireplace Insert, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Skylights, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Laminate
- Baseboard, Forced Air
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Island
- Covered Deck, Covered Patio, Covered Porch, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Rain Gutters, Rv Parking
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- 3 Car
- Community System
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- Dirt,Gravel,Paved,Private Maintained Road
- Hwy 41 - twin Lakes Rd - (L) Twin Echo Rd (L) - Amigo
Property Listed By Lakeshore Realty
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.