Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This self-sufficient 2326 sqft. 3 bed 1 bath home on 39.6 acres is in a picturesque and peaceful setting. With beautiful views, large vegetable and fruit garden, abundant wildlife, and complete off-grid appeal, this is nature at its best. Recently finished kitchen counters, and siding. Electric is powered by solar and generator. 24x60 shop.
||6474 E LAMB
09 Chain Lakes/Harrison Area
- Gas Dryer, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Propane Hot Water, Range/Oven, Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Skylights, Washer/Dryer Hu, Wood Stove
- Radiant, Stove
- None, Crawl Space
- Electric,Off Grid,Propane,Solar,Wood
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Peninsula,Pantry
- Covered Deck, Exterior Lighting, Fruit Trees, Garden Area, Horse Facility, Landscaping, Lawn
- Site Built > 2 Acres
- 2 Car
- Irregular,Level,Open,Sloping,Southern Exposure,Steep,Wooded
- Det Garage
- Private Sewer System
- Gravel,Private Maintained Road,Public Maintained Road
- From CDA to Hwy 97 just before Harrison take a Left on E Bell Canyon Rd then Left on Lamb Road to the end. From St. Maries take Hwy 97 and then Right on E. Bell Canyon Rd turn Right on Lamb Rd. to end
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.