Listing Courtesy of John L Scott, Inc (Cd'A)
4 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Form and function abound in this south Spokane Valley view rancher with over 3700 FINISHED sq ft. Situated on a private lane in agated community, you'll find attention to detail and upgraded materials throughout this painstakingly built home. Open plan with mainfloor master suite & utilities, a low maintenance lot, another oversized basement suite, and room to turn the unfinished SECONDbasement into a studio, gym, workshop, man-cave/she-shed or an in-law setup. Shown by appointment only - call today!
||4810 S Rowan Terrace
- Dishwasher, Gas Hot Water, Ro Combo-Gas/Elec
- Cable Internet Available, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile
- Forced Air
- Bkfst Bar,Granite,Kitchen Island
- Covered Deck, Exterior Lighting, Open Deck, Rain Gutters
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 3 Car
- Gated Community,Irregular,Sloping,Southern Exposure,Steep
- Att Garage
- Hardboard,Lap Siding,Stone
- City Sewer
- Paved,Private Maintained Road
- Pines south past 32nd, turn into Madison. Take a left at Alderwood Estates gate. G R, L, L, L to home near the top of the neighborhood.
Property Listed By John L Scott, Inc (Cd'A)
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.