Listing Courtesy of Northwest Professional Real Estate
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
SINGING HEART RANCH! Lovingly restored 1920 cabin & homestead. This home has been brought back to it's rustic beauty. Totally secluded on 40+ acres. 2 creeks, 1400 sq ft 1 1/2 story home has Hickory cabinets, 2 bedrooms 3/4 bath, new concrete crawl space foundation & new 100 GPM well . Propane heat w/wood alternate. Septic, Satellite TV, great cell service. 2 car carport. Large 30 x 40 shop, huge hay barn & loafing sheds for the horses & small bunk house. Hay pasture produces good crop of hay. County road maintained to driveway. If you are looking for the simple life & privacy but some amenities, this is your dream ranch.
- Electric Dryer, Electric Hot Water, Range/Oven, Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cable Internet Available, Gas Stove, Washer/Dryer Hu, Wood Stove
- Stove, Wall
- None, Crawl Space
- Covered Porch, Garden Area, Horse Facility, Landscaping, Lawn, Open Deck, Pasture, Rv Parking, Satellite Dish
- Site Built > 2 Acres
- 2 Car
- Creek,Private Well
- Borders Special Land,Level,Open,Southern Exposure
- Att Carport
- Septic System
- Gravel,Public Maintained Road
- From Priest River, N hwy 57 approx 8 miles. left on Bear Paw Rd @ Falls Inn. 2 miles. sharp right staying on Bear Paw. approx. 4 1/2 miles past Mystic Lake 1/2 mile. left on Ojibway. Left @ Y cabin
Property Listed By Northwest Professional Real Estate
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.