Listing Courtesy of Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Tuscany-living in North Idaho! This upgraded 3,400 sf home loves to entertain. A perfect setting for lively gatherings and peaceful escapes, with 3.97 acres of captivating views of the Pend Oreille River and Selkirk Mountains. Home includes; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2-car attached garage. The kitchen/dining room flows onto a stunning rooftop deck and the daylight basement walks out onto a pool patio perfect for sunsets, cozy evenings by the fire and hours of splashing about in your own pool. Outbuildings include; greenhouse, pool house, and a 1400sf shop for storing your boat, RV and other toys. Paved road accessible for easy year round access. Public boat launch nearby and towns of Newport and Priest River are 5 minutes away. Come witness North Idaho living at its finest!
||135 Spring Haven Dr.
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Propane Hot Water, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Vac, Wood Stove
- Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace, Forced Air, Furnace
- Kitchen Peninsula
- Covered Patio, Lawn, Open Deck, Open Patio, Pool, Inground
- Site Built > 2 Acres
- 2 Car
- Private Well
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- From Sandpoint, west on hwy 2 towards Priest River. Turn Left on Wisconsin st, cross bridge, turn Right onto old Priest River go approximately 4.2 miles to Merritt Ln take a right see sign.
Property Listed By Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.