Listing Courtesy of Professional Realty Services Idaho
4 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on a serene 1.2 acres with a SHOP! This home is 2,400+ sq ft, vaulted ceilings, spacious master suite, new granite counter tops in the kitchen, and sits along Blanchard Creek of which you can enjoy from the large rear deck. The shop is insulated, finished, and equipped with a wood stove! Inland Empire Paper Co land just down the road and close to Stone Ridge Golf Course. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and call today!
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Wall Oven
- Central Vac, Dsl Av, Intercom System, Jetted Tub, Pellet Stove, Skylights, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Cadet, Stove
- None, Crawl Space
- Covered Porch, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Open Deck, Rain Gutters
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Community System
- 52,272 Sq Ft
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- Gravel,Public Maintained Road
- From Cda- West on I-90, North on Hwy 41 to Blanchard, to left on Rusho Ln, to Left on Poirier Rd, follow Poirier Rd past Stone Ridge GC to home on the right. GPS will take you there.
Property Listed By Professional Realty Services Idaho
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.