Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Country Living Minutes from town! This is a must see. Nearly 5 fenced acres and a large insulated shop make this a great set up for all of your toys. This home is Horse ready! The shop has 2 attached horse stalls to keep your furry friends warm in the winter. Master Suite and Office(could be converted to a 4th bedroom) and laundry room are all on the main level.
||6119 W Big Sky
02 Post Falls
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Central Air, Central Vac, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Forced Air
- None, Slab on grade
- Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Covered Patio, Covered Porch, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Fruit Trees, Horse Facility, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Pasture, Rain Gutters, Rv Parking, Sidewalks
- Site Built > 2 Acres
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Community System,Irrigation Water
- Corner Lot,Level,Open
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- Paved,Public Maintained Road
- West on Seltice, Noth to Huetter, West on BIg Sky Drive to home.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Coeur d'Alene
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.