Listing Courtesy of Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Inc.
4 / 4
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Amazing Victorian home on almost 5 acres of flat, usable land. The property itself comes w/ horse fencing and pasture, treescape, 24x30 shop, 16x20 lean-to, and has great southern exposure. Inside the home you'll find 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, multiple family rooms, updated flooring, granite countertops, and more. The house has also had a new roof, exterior paint, and new furnace in the past few years. A home warranty will be provided if Buyer desires!
||1264 W GARWOOD
04 Rathdrum/Twin Lakes
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Gas, Refrigerator
- Cable Internet Available, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace, Forced Air
- Covered Porch, Fruit Trees, Horse Facility, Lawn, Open Deck, Pasture, Paved Parking, Rain Gutters, Rv Parking
- Site Built > 2 Acres
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Community System
- Level,Open,Southern Exposure
- Att Garage
- Septic System
- Paved,Public Maintained Road
- N on Hwy 95, W on Garwood to sign.
Property Listed By Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Inc.
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.