Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Adorable 4 Bedroom home (plus 1 non conforming bedroom) and 2 baths. Located on a beautiful corner lot with a fully fenced back yard and mature landscaping in a great ''in town'' location. Close to banks, churches, shopping, eatery's and so much more! This cute home has had recent interior paint, a remodeled bathroom, vinyl siding and newer vinyl windows, a French door off the dining area, a cute kitchen with lots of cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances, new back splash, some updated electrical and new sewer lines in 2018. Also includes a one car detached garage. This is a must see home!
||6772 El Paso
North (Bonner & Boundary)
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cable Tv, Fireplace Insert, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Baseboard, Forced Air
- None, Crawl Space
- Covered Porch, Fence, Landscaping, Lawn, Satellite Dish
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- 1 Car
- Corner Lot,Level
- Det Garage
- City Sewer
- Paved,Public Maintained Road
- Headed N into Bonners Ferry Stay On Hwy 95 then turn R On Lincoln St (just past the Zip Trip Store) then L on El Paso. Home is onthe Left hand side.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.