Listing Courtesy of Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The Madison features a kitchen with a spacious island and wraparound counters. The laundry room conveniently connects the kitchen with the oversized two-car garage. The living spaces open to the covered patio through a double sliding patio door. The office and powder bath are located adjacent to the foyer. On the upper level is the master bedroom, three additional bedrooms and an overlook, which opens to the foyer below. The master suite contains a shower and slide-in tub, water closet, dual vanities and a large walk-in closet.
||6977 N Hourglass
||Coeur D Alene
01 Cd'A Urban/Dalton
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Gas
- Cable Internet Available, Central Air, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Washer/Dryer Hu
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Fireplace, Forced Air
- None, Crawl Space
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Covered Patio, Covered Porch, Curbs, Fence, Landscaping, Lawn, Lawn Sprinkler Sys, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks
- Site Built < 2 Acre
- Comp Shingle
- 2 Car
- Corner Lot,Level,Open
- Att Garage
- Concrete,Fiber Cement,Hardboard,Stone
- City Sewer
- Paved,Public Maintained Road
- North on I-95, West on Prairie, South on Carrington to The Trails Subdivision, North on Homeward Bound.
Property Listed By Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.