Listing Courtesy of Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Adorable summer lake cabin on the East side of Hayden Lake in the quiet Mokins Bay. Boasting 2 lots for extra privacy, 145' of water frontage, an updated chic kitchen, 1440 SF, 2 bedrooms plus a lower level bonus bunk room, 1 bath, storage, sheds and a private dock. Just past the Hayden Lake sand bar that provides hours of summer fun! Protected No Wake Zone bay to keep your dock in year round, South Western views over the water, plenty of parking for RV and friends. Could be year round just off County maintained roads. Incredible value, come make it yours today!
||19489 E Hayden Lake Rd
- Electric Dryer, Electric Hot Water, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range/Oven, Elec, Refrigerator, Washer
- Washer/Dryer Hu, Wood Stove
- Carpet, Laminate
- Baseboard, Fireplace, Stove
- Daylight,Part Finished,Walk-out
- Bkfst Bar,Kitchen Island
- Dock/Boat Slip, Exterior Lighting, Garden Area, Landscaping, Lawn, Open Deck, Open Patio, Rain Gutters, Rv Parking, See Remarks
- Residential Waterfront
- Irregular,Open,Southern Exposure,Wooded
- Septic System
- Dirt,Gravel,Paved,Public Maintained Road
- I-95, East on Lancaster, North on Hayden Lake Rd - around lake to Home on Right
Property Listed By Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty (Idaho)
� 2018 Coeur d'Alene MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Prime Real Estate Group.